Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Everyone Should Sparkle At Their Prom!!

I am very proud and happy to be a part of my own town's community prom effort (you can read more details by clicking on the link below). Michele Child (aka, Mia) had a wonderful idea...through her blog, she has managed to pull together friends and neighbors to raise money to send two deserving girls to the upcoming prom.

As soon as I read about this, I signed up! I am excited to be offering my custom jewelry design services to this effort. As I said above -everyone should sparkle at their prom! I can't wait to see what dresses are chosen and I look forward to designing custom swarovski crystal jewelry for these two lovely ladies. It's probably a good thing they are both from different school districts because with all the sparkle they'll be displaying that night, the two won't be able to be in the same room together!

Stay tuned for more details and the final designs......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...