Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amethyst Heart Charm Beaded Bracelet

So what does February, Hearts and Amethyst have in common? My birthday! Yes, today is my birthday and I am making a shameless plug using one of my favorite crystal heart bracelet designs. I absolutely love the color purple, hearts and anything sparkly! I definately think I was born in the month that most represents who I am.

Aquarians are one of the most creative and artistic signs in the zodiac (and I'm not making this up just because I am a jewelry designer!). One of the ways that an Aquarian shows love is through creative ideas and once they are truly in love, they are fiercely loyal. Some famous people born in February: Farah Fawcett, Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Aniston, to name a few.

Knowing all this, naturally it would follow that I would design a bracelet, in purple, with crystals and hearts! In the Purple Freshwater Pearl Crystal Heart Charm Beaded Bracelet (B138) design you get double the love with both the Swarovski Crystal Heart charm and the Sterling Silver Heart toggle clasp. The purple freshwater pearls are such a unique color that I simply can't describe them. But, my partiality towards the color purple makes every shade simply beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...