Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Customer Shares Her Thoughts

Our daily lives can be so busy sometimes. But when a customer takes the time to write a thank you email or letter, it gives me great pride to share it with all of you.

Hello Stephanie,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my order today in the mail and I just love the bracelet and matching earrings. I like the story behind the
bracelet about a butterfly and taking a new breath. I am on a list for a double-lung transplant and I am going to wear this jewelry proudly!

Thank you so much for thinking of us transplant individuals.

Beverly (Iowa)
Shown above: Organ Transplant Awareness Ribbon Bracelet (B105) & Matching Crystal Earrings
You are very welcome Beverly! It is my pleasure to design beautiful awareness jewelry for such beautiful people! And good wishes are sent your way on your journey to transplant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...