Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Island Treasures Wedding: Jewelry Inspiration Board

It should come as no surprise that I'm completely mesmerized by our new Island Treasures Summer Jewelry Collection featuring CrystallizedTM Swarovski Elements Starfish.

Although originally designed for everyday summer fashions, I quickly realized that all three crystal colors would also pair perfectly with a summer wedding. So I got to work building a jewelry inspiration board that would make any bride weep with joy.



Although I was a winter bride and loved my winter wedding (held just three days before Christmas). Just about a month before our wedding we took a trip to Sanibel Island. IF for some reason, my winter wedding was not doable, I definately would have considered a beach wedding, right on Sanibel Island.

The layers of the wedding dress featured, by Brides.com, reminded me of waves on the ocean, rolling towards the beach. Ironically, just a few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of bronze jewel encrusted sandals from Dress Barn (love 'em!). After wearing them I thought, 'gee...these would be perfect for a beach wedding' (in white of course!). So if you're having a beach wedding or destination wedding, why bother with the formality of a wedding shoe -wear a wedding sandal! Featured in the set above are a pair of women's starfish beaded sandals by Cocobelle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...