Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW Awareness Bracelet: Ovarian Cancer Survivor

The Transplant Awareness Survivor Heart Bracelet has been so popular that I customized it in red for a customer in celebration of her daughter's heart transplant anniversary. I love every design I produce and especially love this design so I have begun expanding the design for other awareness causes and colors.

Now available at Crystal Allure is our teal Ovarian Cancer Awareness Survivor Heart Bracelet. A sparkling beaded strand of Swarovski Crystals, sterling silver beads and letter heart beads, finished with our signature jewelry tag.

Call me unaware but I was completely surprised to learn PAP smears do not detect ovarian cancer. Then what the heck do I do them for? I know. Precaution. But still, my whole focus of doing them was because I had thought (up to today) that they detected ovarian cancer, if it existed.

How about you? Did you believe PAP smears detected ovarian cancer?

-----------------------
About Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer has long been called “The Silent Killer”, because it usually isn’t discovered until its advanced stages. However, early-stage ovarian cancer does produce the following symptoms:

-Abdominal bloating, pressure or discomfort
-Frequent urination or gas
-Persistent nausea, indigestion, constipation or diarrhea
-Unexplained weight gain or loss
-Fatigue or backaches
-Abnormal bleeding or pain with intercourse

Listen to your body and if in doubt, see your doctor. YOU are your best advocate.

Help spread the word: Ovarian Cancer -"It Whispers -So Listen!"

Other Facts:
September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month

Teal is the nationally recognized ribbon color for ovarian cancer awareness and support.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...