Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 19, 2011

Custom Behcet's Disease Awareness Anklet

Matia, contacted us to design a custom behcet's disease awareness crystal beaded anklet (A111). Her only request was to somehow include the word "hope".

The design uses the nationally recognized light blue color for behcet's disease in Swarovski Crystals, accented with sterling silver beads, Bali spacers, small awareness ribbon bead and pearlized white seed beads. The feature of this beautiful, feminine design is the personalized hand stamped HOPE charm. Design is finished with our sterling silver signature jewelry tag and a Swarovski Crystal drop charm.

Beaded Awareness Anklet measures 9-3/4"

Here are just some of the comments Matia shared about her beaded awareness anklet:

-The anklet is amazing! It is so much more beautiful in person. Thank you so much!

-I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

-I think it is gorgeous! I love the picture!! I can't wait to get it...thanks so much.

-I'm going to tell the people on the Behcet's web group all about it.

-I am blown away by how beautiful it is. Thank you so much for taking special time out to make this just for me! When one has a chronic illness, it is little things like this, little acts of kindness that keep ya going. I truly think it is absolutely beautiful. It suits me perfectly. Thanks Stephanie : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...