Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 22, 2009

NEW Chocolate Pearl Honey Jade Gemstone Beaded Bracelet

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day with their dads! My husband and I actually spent father's day with my dad the weekend prior and then his dad this past saturday. Worked out perfect and other than the pouring rain this past saturday night, both days with our dads was great.

I took some time saturday morning to take some pictures of finished jewelry and was able to get one beaded bracelet posted. I'm a perfectionist and pictures have always been the one thing that is never perfect for me. Although I'm kinda likin' the black background -it just doesn't work with all of the jewelry. Sometimes you just gotta have a white background to showcase how beautiful the beads are!

So I take the picture of the bracelet below and I'm likin' it. Then I posted it and realize the picture for the complimentary pair of earrings, to this bracelet, isn't as nice as I once thought! When I took that picture I thought it was so great, now that the bracelet is pictured (and I'm even more knowledgeable on my camera) the earrings don't look as nice. Gotta fix that....

But for now, one of the new beaded bracelets posted is the Bronze Pearl Honey Jade Gemstone Beaded Bracelet. An alluring combination of chocolate-y freshwater pearls and warm honey jade gemstones, all accented with gold filled beads.
Enjoy and stay tuned for more new jewelry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...