Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Bridal Set Added -Bridal Jewelry Or Not?!

Now available on the Crystal Allure jewelry e-boutique is a beautiful beaded necklace set that screams for a just as lovely Bride. I'm not big on labeling jewelry pieces as Bridal jewelry because for me, I'm able to see that you can equally wear the same piece casually with jeans and a nice shirt. Although I have labeled these three jewelry pieces as Bridal jewelry, take a moment and consider one (or all) piece(s) with your favorite outfit.

The Frosted Crystal Bridal Jewelry Set can be purchased individually as a necklace, bracelet, earrings or as a 3-piece set. Remember, you'll SAVE when you buy the 3-piece jewelry set!

Personally, I prefer sets as I can wear one piece or all (and when I do want to wear all coordinating pieces, I have them!).

You will find most beaded jewelry pieces under our Crystal Ice Collection suitable for Brides or as casual everyday jewelry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...