Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NEW: Guardian Angel Caregiver Awareness Bracelet

When I first started a design concept for Caregiver Awareness and Appreciation, I hadn't truly realized, or thought about, how many caregivers we encounter each day. The reality is, just about everyone is a caregiver these days. From aging parents to babysitters, pet caretakers to even families who take in children that are not their own.

So I am very excited to present the Guardian Angel Caregiver Awareness Bracelet because I too, fall into one of the groups listed above. And I wouldn't have it any other way! Indeed it takes someone special to be a caregiver, or so I'm told. But I don't look at it that way. I have a big heart with lots of love and I'm only too happy to share that love with someone else who may need a little of it.

I was so thrilled with this design, that in my excitement I just realized I forgot the awareness ribbon charm. Will have to go back and add that on. :-) What was so great about having completed this beaded bracelet, is that it inspired an idea that could span just about any awareness cause! (you'll have to stay tuned to the blog for a future post on that inspired idea).

This lovely bracelet features lavender Swarovski Crystals, pearls, Bali and sterling silver. Finished with a sterling silver guardian angel charm and our signature jewelry tag.

Now you can show your appreciation for that special caregiver in your life and in turn, they will be raising awareness each time they wear their sparkling, feminine caregiver bracelet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...