Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NEW: Winds of Hope Transplant Awareness Bracelet

To date, I have not had a transplant and do not need one. But, that has never been a road block in understanding how those who need, or have had, a transplant might feel.

All I have to do is close my eyes and imagine, for even just a second, how life altering (and awe inspiring) transplant can be. Of course, I'll always wonder how life would have been had my oldest brother received his transplant.

So, I tend to get excited and attached to every transplant design I create. Yet, each time I create a new transplant awareness bracelet, I am taken aback at how personally attached I am to it.

The Exclusive Transplant Awareness Winds of Hope Bracelet represents the many twists and turns one faces in their road to transplant and how it can leave you feeling a little "breathless". The bracelet encircles the wearer with hope and strength to ride the winds of hope, no matter where they take you, on your journey to and through transplant.

Our unique handmade awareness bracelet features a "whirlwind" of emerald green Swarovski Crystals on a "swirling" path of sterling silver links flanked by Swarovski Pearls and sterling silver. Finished with a sterling silver awareness ribbon charm and our signature jewelry tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...