Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 25, 2008

New Fall Jewelry Necklace

I purchased this stunning pendant from a local bead store about a year ago. At the time, I hadn’t a clue how I’d use it and didn’t have any specific design pop to mind -however, it was too stunning a pendant to pass up (and there was only one available). The pendant is a handcrafted lampwork bead with a rich reddish-russet color surrounded by a flurry of tans, browns and black.

It is the perfect start to fall because of its rich colors and the way in which the colors in the pendant appear, to me, makes me think of swirling piles of colorful autumn leaves. The base color in this design is a neutral, goes-with-anything black faceted oval bead which is accented by dazzling Swarovski crystal in smokey topaz.

This is a limited edition necklace and will be available for purchase on the website by September 7, 2007.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...