Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Custom Beaded Pen and Beaded Letter Opener Set

A favorite customer of mine recently requested some custom jewelry pieces and while we talked I introduced her to some new beaded gifts coming down the road. She then mentioned her son's girlfriend was graduating Mother's Day weekend from St. Francis University with a Master's in Education -and these new beaded gifts would be the perfect graduate gift to give. She then requested a custom design in our upcoming new beaded pens and beaded pen sets (stay tuned for this new gift line).

The college colors for St. Francis University are black and red. I immediately began shopping for the perfect beads for this beaded pen set and struck gold with these stunning artisan lampwork beads.
"The set is absolutely beautiful (as I knew it would be). I was planning to send the gift with my son to the graduation, but now I am thinking that I may be able to catch her this week. I really want to be there when she opens it."

Congrats Amanda!! And thank you Mary Kay for your custom order!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...