Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fall Jewelry -Already?!

I know. I know. It's only summer -what am I doing putting up jewelry that is reminiscent of autumn? Well, in my world of artistic design, I make what feels right and comes together -what ever season that it may be. So you will find that I tend to post summer style jewelry in fall and winter and vice-versa. Weird, maybe. But it's my style.

New to the Crystal Allure online jewelry boutique is the Fernwood Forest Heart Leaf Pendant Beaded Necklace. The color of these green garnet gemstones is just beyond words. I also liked the Karen Hill Tribe heart-shaped leaf pendant as it added to the charm that I love nature and the colors of nature incorporated in this design. I'm positive you'll love it too!
While shopping CrystalAllure.com don't forget to check out all the other new beaded jewelry designs.

Well, I'm off to get ready to pick up my niece for the week (I doubt I'll get much done this week!) and as usual I'm running behind schedule. Happy Shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...