Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sarah's Autumn Wedding with Custom Bridesmaid Jewelry

The fall season can be such a beautiful time of the year to get married. The autumn leaves and vibrant colors are the perfect backdrop for a wedding.

Who wants to be a June bride?! I'd take autumn anytime! Crystal Allure Beaded Jewelry had just that opportunity with a bride, Sarah, who was getting married in October.

The Bride had requested two additional necklaces like the one we had on our website, the Red Aventurine Gemstone Freshwater Pearl Beaded Necklace (N040). I explained it was a one-of-a-kind but suggested she consider that one for her maid of honor and have two similar custom autumn necklace sets made for her bridesmaids. That way, her maid of honor would stand out from the rest of the bridal party.

Working with the same red aventurine gemstones, warm brown freshwater pearls and autumn as the inspiration, emerged Sarah's Custom Bridesmaids Autumn Jewelry Set (N087).

A few weeks back Sarah was gracious enough to email a thank you and some pictures of her wedding with the bridal party wearing my custom designs. It was such a thrill to get her email and I'm so proud of this set -so beautiful! Did I mention I love autumn? *smiles*

Thank you Sarah for the opportunity to help make your day special!

Although Sarah is not the first bride to request custom wedding jewelry from Crystal Allure Jewelry, this is the first set where I did get pictures (and good pictures!). So I wanted to start sharing with you the custom wedding jewelry that I design and the lovely brides who requested them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...