Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 5, 2010

Secret Crush Lampwork Heart Beaded Earrings

Come on now, admit it. You've had one...we've all had one at one time or another. You know what I'm talking about, that......Secret Crush.

Okay, okay. I'll start us off -Hi, my name is Stephanie and I've had a secret crush. In junior high there was this boy, of course he didn't even know I existed. To this day, I still don't know why (although I suspect there was some conniving with his best friend) he gave me his phone number and told me to call him sometime. Sounds easy enough and boy was I blown away.

So one night I worked up my courage, picked up that phone and made that call. Needless to say, it was an awkward phone call -I'm sure our young ages had a lot to do with it -but for the most part, it was like pulling hair out to make conversation with him. We hung up and that was the end of that. From afar, I still had a secret crush on him, although I had learned that secret crushes are more beautiful than sometimes the real deal!

With the Secret Crush Crystal Heart Lampwork Beaded Earrings (E219) you can wear your heart on your ears -and not your sleeve! A pair of lovely ruby artisan lampwork hearts with swirls of white and flecks of gold are accented with Sterling Silver Bali, Swarovski Pearls and Crystals and dangle ever so femininely from leverback earwires.

Psst -get these beaded earrings on sale now, limited time only!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...