Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 2, 2010

NEW Swarovski Crystal Transplant Awareness Bracelet

Available now is a brand new sparkling Floating Ribbon Organ Transplant Awareness Bracelet (B177).

This unique organ transplant awareness bracelet features a centered emerald green Swarovski Crystal flanked by sterling silver awareness ribbon block beads and accented in a beaded style of sterling silver, Swarovski Crystals, pearls and silver floating twisted rings. Finished with a sterling silver butterfly charm and our signature jewelry tag.

This may sound silly, since I am the designer, but I am always amazed at how beautiful the transplant awareness bracelets are. No matter what mix of crystals, beads, gemstones or sterling silver I use, the result is always a chic bracelet I'd be proud to wear. And the fact that it raises awareness of an important cause makes it all the more beautiful!

I have a few more organ transplant awareness bracelet styles to get pictured and posted and just last night (before falling asleep) I came up with another fabulous design that, I promise, will make the perfect holiday gift! (yes...I know, it's August...what am I thinking about the holidays for....it's just a thing I do. *smiles*)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...