Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 7, 2011

Custom HPV Awareness Bracelet

Melissa contacted me in early February to create a custom HPV Awareness Bracelet for her. She wrote, "I really thought it would be easy to find one, but it wasn't."

Melissa liked the style of our Transplant Awareness Bracelet B159. She especially liked the Bali beads and palace green opal Swarovski Crystals in the design.

This provided a great starting point for her custom design. As most custom designs go, I generally have almost an instantaneous design idea, or specific component I would like to use, soon after I speak with the customer. That held true in Melissa's case as I knew I wanted to incorporate the light green peridot Swarovski Crystal pendant bicone.

Melissa gave me artistic freedom to develop the design and although it took a little time to incorporate her preferences with my vision, I think the end result is simply beautiful!

This is the first request we've had for a custom Custom Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Awareness Bracelet. Even though Melissa may not have initially found the bracelet that represents her cause, that is exactly what Crystal Allure specializes in -creating custom beaded crystal awareness bracelets, just for you!

Enjoy your bracelet Melissa and thank you for shopping Crystal Allure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...