Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NEW Godmother Godchild Crystal Beaded Bracelets

Is it just my blog? I realize it's been "awhile" since I last posted (although that shouldn't have affected anything) and blogger did announce there were some problems recently with an update install. But, it was my understanding they rolled the system back, yet my fabulous blog followers are still missing (sorry peeps!).

Today, I tried to delete and reinstall my followers gadget and it's still not working -boo! That being said, I think it's time for a blog change. I'll just add that to the endless and ever growing list of things I want/need to do for my business. :-)

But first and foremost, recently I was able to get in the studio and get some long awaited designs completed.

After numerous requests for Crystal Allure original Godmother-Godchild bracelets, they have finally arrived! It's been a long time coming and there are still several more designs yet to be completed.

While picturing these last night, I realized there is a whole bin of newly designed beaded jewelry to picture and get posted. Hmmm....I think I'm a little behind. But, I have a good reason. I have been taking some time to enjoy the sunshine (which we get very little of here). How about you? How has your summer been going so far?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...