Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 23, 2011

NEW Custom Beaded Awareness Bracelet: Addison's Disease

Raise awareness of Addison's Disease with this beautiful handcrafted beaded bracelet. Custom designed using the highest quality materials available and features Crystallized Swarovski Elements Crystals. Browse our ever-growing collection of handcrafted beaded awareness bracelets.

Addison's Disease Crystal Awareness Bracelet (B196-AD)
Handcrafted 7-1/2 inch light blue beaded awareness bracelet created with light sapphire Crystallized Swarovski Elements Crystals, Swarovski Crystal Pearls, antiqued Bali, .925 silver and sterling silver. Finished with a sterling silver awareness ribbon charm, crystal charm and our signature jewelry tag.

The nationally recognized ribbon color for Addison's Disease, a rare, chronic endocrine disorder, is light blue. This particular beaded bracelet design was adapted from our lovely Caregiver Awareness Guardian Angel Bracelet (B196) simply by customizing it with the applicable awareness color for Addison's Disease.

What Christina had to say about her bracelets:

Stephanie,
I just received my bracelets today and I wanted to let you know how much I loved them. I am keeping one of them for me and the other one I am giving to my niece who is 19 years old. She was diagnosed with Addisons Disease two years ago. We almost lost her. She was in the hospital for 3 weeks in an induce comma. Know one could figure out what was wrong. It was not until a doctor came in and asked my sister and brother in-law if Charlotte went to a tanning booth. They said no, and at that point he knew she had Addison. That is one of the symptoms that your skin is tan all over.

I am going to give this bracelet to Charlotte in June for her birthday. What makes it even more perfect is that her birthstone is pearl. Thank you for your time in making this a perfect gift.
Sincerely,
Christina

You are very welcome! It was my honor to design this special bracelet for Christina and her neice, Charlotte -enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...