Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Pulmonary Fibrosis Customer Feedback

In April 2011 Susan purchased seven pulmonary fibrosis bracelets and after she received them, she sent me this email:

Crystal Cube Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Bracelet (B125-D2)
Hi Stephanie-
I was away this weekend and came home last night to the bracelets!!! They are so beautiful!!

I'm seeing my family this weekend, so I can't wait to give them out! Thank you sooo much for making this a very memorable experience!! I will definitely log in later to your site to add a comment to let others know what great work you do and what fantastic service you provide!

I know I will be back for other purchases, particularly your awareness items! Thanks so much, Stephanie-you're a keeper!
Best Regards
Susan

Around the middle of July 2011, Susan did in fact come back to leave an additional comment. Here is what she wrote:

I can't tell you HOW MUCH we love our bracelets from Stephanie! She not only gives #1 customer service, but she has a great skill set that is being used for worthy causes. All the girls in my family each owns a Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness bracelet (from Crystal Allure Jewelry). It's such a pretty bracelet, and I get compliments often. When I tell people it's an awareness bracelet, they love it even more! Every morning when I put it on, it reminds me to give my Mom a shout out that I still think of her EVERY DAY! Thank you Stephanie for creating something that is pretty as well as instrumental in making sure we never forget the precious things in life.
-Susan

You are very welcome Susan! I am so glad you love your PF Awareness Bracelets and that you chose Crystal Allure Jewelry for your beaded awareness jewelry! Enjoy and I look forward to working with you again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...