Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 19, 2008

Crystal Harvest -Jewelry Wardrobe Inspiration

I just love this new tool! Of course, I'm still learning how to work with it and how to create a fantastic 'collage', if you will. But, I think I'm doing pretty good.

Crystal Harvest
Crystal Harvest - by crystalallure on Polyvore.com

Today's feature friday is Crystal Harvest, which features our gold-dipped leaves combined with Swarovski Crystal Copper. With autumn approaching next week (yikes!) already, it's a fantastic time to start thinking about our own fall fashions. If you are interested in the outfit shown, you can get that at Chadwicks.com.

As much as I love some of the high-profile fashion designers, I'm the typical "average woman" and as such, I look for things that are classic and work with everyday style (but has a little bit of, shall we say, "sparkle").

You can get all of these handmade crystal jewelry pieces at CrystalAllure.com.

And coming next week, new Fall Jewelry Collection pieces will be posted, so keep checking back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...