Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sophisticated Elegance -Jewelry Wardrobe Inspiration

I happened to find this pretty nifty Polyvore tool that lets you upload clothes, accessories and more to your profile. You can then you can mix and match until your hearts content! I thought this would be a great tool to feature some of our Crystal Allure pieces with fabulous outfits. Since this was my first go at it all, I tested the tool on, of course, our -Swarovski Crystal beaded bracelet and earrings.
Sophisticated Elegance
Sophisticated Elegance - by crystalallure on Polyvore.com

The black and white formal gown was found at Chadwicks.com and the bracelet and earrings can be found at CrystalAllure.com.

I'd love to hear your feedback on this new feature, just leave a comment below.

While at CrystalAllure.com, shop the Sale for great prices on Swarovski Crystal Jewelry.

Custom orders are always welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...