Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pumpkin Spice -Jewelry Wardrobe Inspiration

Just the other day I realized I hadn't done one of these in quite a while. I love creating wardrobe ensembles as inspiration for my jewelry designs. In fact, I started to create this inspiration board late last year and as of recently, the lovely Red Aventurine Gemstone Beaded Necklace has sold. Although the necklace is no longer available, I still wanted to share this jewelry wardrobe inspiration with you because it is a fabulous combination -orange, black and brown. Without doubt, hands down, absolutely perfect for fall!!

I love every piece shown in this wardrobe and I hope this inspires you in pairing your favorite Crystal Allure jewelry with your fall wardrobe. As already mentioned, the necklace was a one of a kind and has sold, but if you really love it, please feel free to contact me and we can design a comparable necklace for you.

Click on the links in the image footer for a complete list of where to find each piece shown in this jewelry wardrobe inspiration board.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...