Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Romantic at Heart -Jewelry Wardrobe Inspiration

After yesterday's jewelry wardrobe board, I was inspired to create another for the newest beaded necklace available at CrystalAllure.com -the Romantic at Heart Wisteria Amethyst Gemstone Heart Pendant Necklace.

I was just going to post the new necklace with some information, like I typically do, and instead I decided to try to visually showcase the meaning behind why I designed the necklace. I mean, be honest, aren't we all hopeless romantics? Granted we may lose some of that "romance" as we get older and are faced with daily responsibilities -but deep down, we're still romantics at heart. Or at least that's how I see us ladies.

For that reason, I wanted to create something that showcased that sexy, romantic, glamorous and "girly" side of ours. For years, everyday, I used to change my hairstyle (I usually wore it up because it was more "pretty" that way). Today, admittedly I just don't have the luxury of that time anymore in the morning. But I'm still a romantic at heart!

The beauty of this beaded necklace is the filigree heart pendant. In the pendant are two tiny heart cut-outs and the amethyst gemstone with its' lovely purple and grayish coloring is just....oh so romantic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...